Leading energy and aviation companies set up "Green Fuels Hamburg"
- Are air cabs the latest trend and when will the first hydrogen aircraft take off? Hamburg News interviews Roland Gerhards, CEO of ZAL and President of the German Aeronautical and Astronautical Society (DGLR)
- Shortlist marked by trend towards sustainability, digitalization and flexibility
- EUR 3 million for research into urban airfields
- New and revised categories for aircraft cabin award - deadline for applications in early February
- Aviation in Hamburg to become more sustainable