- Third extension of research project on autonomous mobility in Lauenburg - driverless vehicles soon a reality?
- U.S. firm to expand chip production in Itzehoe and create 150 jobs
- Helmholtz Center Hereon researching city of the future with emphasis on climate change
Warmer climes such as the Canary Islands and other sunny destinations still hold their lure for sun lovers. However, staycationers are increasing in numbers. Attractive domestic holidays involve many outdoor activities like trips to the seaside or mountains nearby and no long queues at airports...
- Researchers in medicine and medical technology to make metropolitan region hub of AI
- Regional development project promoting circular economy in building and agriculture involving TU Hamburg and Leuphana University Lüneburg
- HIAT seeks to double production in 2022